Thursday, August 2, 2018

Random images for a Thursday night

Zombyism is prevalent at IVC

With my bro in Anaheim, some crazy Italian place

Orange Man

"Districtular" always reminds me of "testicular"
"Visions" and "Mission statements" are inevitably gagworthy

Yes, some very uncivil people have insisted on "civility"

This is what I see. Makes it hard to teach

I looked around. "Why don't others see this?" I thought

How come the last weeks of Spring semester always feel like the end of the world?

Maggots are useful yet disgusting

The President of the college—he's, well, not an academic.

I was visiting downtown Orange one night and saw this at the back of one of those old buildings

I've personally witnessed Satan hanging out in A100

Again, what I see. What my camera saw, too. Mega-saturated

I still don't own one of these things. People think that's weird.

Many at IVC are inspired by such horrors to take action. I.e., more bullshit

ATEP has a hilarious history. It remains hilarious.
Site of an infamous pissing contest.

Poor Lupe
MUSIC FOR YOU


I kinda liked this song (1975?), especially the "she doth protest too much" lyric.
I found a documentary about it on YouTube. It was 10cc's moment in the sun
\
Always loved this one. Lots of energy.
The "Rich Kids" sought to distance themselves from other punk outfits.
Glen Matlock of the Sex Pistols wrote this. It was his band but he and the singer didn't get on, so they split up after a year, never rich

Who can fail to thrill to this song?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics and the surprises they provided.

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...