They say he was a real gentleman. But he was also a real nut. Shared the thinking of the John Birch Society, an organization he often defended. He seemed to have loony ideas about "Africans," some of whom he imagined were "barefooted." He was down on the civil rights thing. Voting rights too.
Still, a really sweet guy. They say.
• Utt the Nut gets Patch job - January 22, 2012
• Academic Senate sends "resolution" to BOT recommending that the Utt Library be renamed - January 21, 2012
• More on Utt the Nut: "Extensive experiments in hypnotism and rhythm" - January 16, 2012
• James B. Utt: conspiracy theorist, whack job - January 15, 2012
• James B. Utt on the radio, 1969: in his own seriously wacky words - January 14, 2012
• Congressman Utt’s racist remark - January 13, 2002
• Utt the Nut helped put "under God" in the Pledge - December 29, 2011
• James B. Utt remembered - February 10, 2010
• Saddleback College's "Nutt" Memorial Library - December 30, 2009
Trump’s Lies (New York Times) Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the...
[UPDATE: it's confirmed. The board added the names of Grimm and Boettger to the list of faculty to be granted tenure (item 6.9).] ...
Roquemore: handin' out promotions lately, violating process I’m told that the shite really hit the fan at Monday’s board mee...
OCC students and faculty rally today. Photo by Jeff Gritchen, OC Register from the Register : OCC teacher received threats, left the s...