Friday, October 10, 2008

The further adventures of John and Sarah's army of stupid people

`


As per usual, the crowd is ugly and stupid. They have been encouraged to be ugly and stupid, and they really come through.

"Oh-oh. This is getting out of hand," thinks Senator McCain...

"He is a decent person and a person that you do not have to be scared as President of the United States," says Senator McCain of Senator Obama.

"Boo!" shout his supporters. "Boo!"
...

"He's an Arab," says the stupid woman with the microphone.
"No," says Senator McCain.

"No?"

McCain takes the mike. He says that Obama is not an Arab; no, he's a decent man.

(I wonder if any Arabs were listening?)

See McCain draws line on attacks

Meanwhile, young Sarah commits an ethics boo-boo:

WATCH SARAH LIE (back in July):


Alaska Inquiry Concludes Palin Abused Powers:
The report says [Governor Palin] knowingly “permitted Todd Palin to use the governor’s office and the resources of the governor’s office, including access to state employees, to continue to contact subordinate state employees in an effort to find some way to get Trooper Wooten fired.”

Further, it says, she “knowingly permitted a situation to continue where impermissible pressure was placed on several subordinates in order to advance a personal agenda.”
"It's Over," by the Smiths
Dedicated to the McCain/Palin campaign:

Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well, enough said.

I know it's over - still I cling
I don't know where else I can go
Oh ...
Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head

See, the sea wants to take me
Do you think you can help me?
Sad veiled bride, please be happy
Handsome groom, give her room
Loud, loutish lover, treat her kindly

And I know it's over - still I cling
I don't know where else I can go
Over and over and over and over
Over and over...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup, it's over

torabora said...

Of course there is the glaring omission of WHY Palin desired the firing of trooper Wooten.

Despite drinking on duty, poaching moose, and tasering his own son (Palin's nephew), trooper Wooten was protected by civil service rules that effectively shielded him from any serious repercussions from his own actions.

It appears that trooper Wooten's boss didn't want to fire him either.

I'm sure Chunk would be, as I am, quite familiar with the difficulty of firing for cause in a civil service work place.

It is one of many issues that endears us to the taxpayers.

I have certain knowledge of one of my past college Presidents who drank on duty. There are also faculty who have. And the sex stories are quite entertaining. I haven't heard about any of my colleagues poaching game or tasering their kids though.

[We did have a STUDENT poach a deer on campus. He went through the dorm with deer meat dripping blood offering up a BBQ.]

Of interest is the lead dog in the Alaskan ethics investigation, Hollis "Gunny" French. Seems this Demoncat refers to himself as having performed military service. Not true. He was in the ROTC which does not count....hence the disparaging "Gunny" moniker. Not that lying about your record makes you a bad person....

Anonymous said...

I wonder if anyone heard McCain refer to the people he was going to help, in his speech, as "prisoners".

He said something like "My fellow prisoners".

lol, is someone going senile.

Anonymous said...

I hope it really is over. We still have to really, seriously get out the vote!

Torabora, I love this:

"[We did have a STUDENT poach a deer on campus. He went through the dorm with deer meat dripping blood offering up a BBQ.]"

Anonymous said...

It ain't over yet!

Not until Rosie O'Donell sings!

I thought some of those Hollywood leftist show biz types said they were going to leave the USA if GWB was reelected in 2004? Haven't seen any of them leave yet! Why do you suppose? Because they know the USA is the best deal in the world bar none!

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...