Tuesday, May 31, 2005

District regs

Naturally, it was a success. A good time was had by all. Sonny and Cher (i.e., Phil & Karima) have a nice place.

When me 'n' "mom & dad" (i.e., Julie and Keith) walked up to the house, Phil popped out and scared the bejesus out of Julie.

The thing at the top of the stairs. Very creepy.



Sonny and Cher. I told Karima that she ought to show up at school looking like that.

Phil was dressed up as "Death." He had a sickle and everything. He didn't poke anybody, though.

Pauline was there, still carpin' about how I got her fired.

Mary & Steve.

At one point, I felt pressure on the back of my head. I turned around. It was Susan, giving me the laser stink eye from across the room.

Some of the chicas calientes wore cool jewelry.

Shel is still wearin' shark hats and such. They're his signature.

I spotted some ectoplasm in the mirror. Took a snap. Here's what I got. You tell ME what it means! I dunno, but you can bet it isn't good.



Cher and Athena, on the "Chesterfield."

For obvious reasons, I feel that the booze deserves its own photo.

I don't know this lady, but she has a great smile.

I never got a chance to speak with this theatrical fellow.

Here's Athena again.

Julie grabbed my camera and declared that she would take a snap of me for once. After three tries, she got it.

WELL, THERE YOU ARE. A GOOD 'N' CREEPY HALLOWEEN PARTY...--I MEAN PARTAY.

No comments:

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...