2.4 Resolutions/Commendations Resolutions
1. Heather Park, Student TrusteeDISCUSSION ITEMS
2. Classified Employees Week
3. Scott Fier, Professor of the Year, Saddleback College
4. Farida Gabdrakhmanova, Associate Professor of the Year, Saddleback College
5. Melinda Smith, Emeritus Professor of the Year, Saddleback College
6. Diana Hurlbut, Professor of the Year, Irvine Valley College
7. Mercedes Julian, Associate Professor of the Year, Irvine Valley College
8. Annette Hernandez, Emeritus Professor of the Year, Irvine Valley College
9. Model UN Team, Irvine Valley College
4.1 Saddleback College and Irvine Valley College: Student Success Task Force Recommendation 6 – “Revitalize and Re-Envision Professional Development”CONSENT CALENDAR ITEMS
A presentation on Recommendation 6 of the California Community Colleges Student Success Task Force
5.16 ATEP: Award of Bid No. 14, Site Foundation and Infrastructure DemolitionGENERAL ACTION ITEMS
Approve the agreement with U.S. Demolition, Inc., in the amount of $1,350,006.
5.19 SOCCCD: Legal Services: Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo
Approve increase in spending limit to $440,000 for Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo contracts for FY 2012-2013.
5.20 SOCCCD: Professional Services for Irvine Valley College A-400 Design-Build, Design and Construction Phase
Approve the agreement with Alternative Delivery Solutions, LLC for an hourly fee of $185.00 per hour not to exceed $130,240.
6.2 SOCCCD: 2014-2015 Academic CalendarREPORTS
Approve the proposed Academic Calendar for 2013-2014
6.4 Saddleback College: 2013-14 Additional Faculty Hiring Request
Approve the announcement of the position and recruitment of a full-time speech faculty replacement position, contingent upon funding, at Saddleback College for the 2013-2014 academic year.
7.3 Saddleback College and Irvine Valley College: Veterans Services
A written report outlining the veterans services provided at Saddleback College and Irvine Valley College (report request made by Trustee Jim Wright at the February Board of Trustees meeting).