Monday, January 18, 2010

Music for a rainy day



...Your name and mine inside a heart
upon a wall
Still finds a way to haunt me,
though they're so small

Just walk away Renee,
You won't see me follow you back home
Now as the rain beats down
upon my weary eyes
For me it cries



drink up, baby, look at the stars
I'll kiss you again between the bars where I'm seeing you
there with your hands in the air, waiting to finally be caught

drink up one more time and I'll make you mine
keep you apart deep in my heart separate from the rest
where I like you the best and keep the things you forgot



Heavenly wine and roses seem to whisper to me
When you smile
Heavenly wine and roses seem to whisper to me
When you smile
La la la la la la la



Blue moon,
You saw me standing alone,
Without a dream in my heart,
Without a love of my own.

Oooooo, oooooo, ooooooo
Without a love of my own

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're in a mood.

Roy Bauer said...

Rain'll do that.

Anonymous said...

** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4cJv6s_Yjw

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...