Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Our most popular video —or 1000 Dissent fans can't be wrong!



I've been awful busy in the last year or so, and so  I've neglected "Dissent the Blog videos." Gosh, it's been ages since I've made one of 'em.

But I just noticed that some of our videos have been getting a fair number of hits!

Above is Dissent's #1 video, which has been viewed over 1000 times.

It appears that Raghu P. Mathur is a ham. If so, he's probably as pleased as we are that so many have seen this video.

As Raghu would say, it's a win-win!

My personal fave:


Hey, everybody complains about low morale, but I'm doing something about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mathur is an a**hole, Fuentes is an a**hole, and Elvis is, well, an a**hole.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Roy - I sure miss this kind of entertainment at FLEX week.

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...