Sunday, August 9, 2009

Nice tats

I'M ABOUT to leave my beauteous suite here at the San Luis Obispo Days Inn (on Monterey). Been here for the wedding of an old pal—who happens to have been among my very first students at Irvine Valley College back during the Reagan Administration! (Fall 1986)

Lovely wedding. Lovely bride. Nice tats. Took pics, but don't have the technology to show them here.

SLO is one of the great Cal towns. I'd love to stay and explore, but...

Gotta go. Stay cool!

The band: the excellent Tres Gatos

P.S.:

I was mystified by 100 Miles' comment, and then I got to thinking: Hmmm, Could it be that the word "tats" refers to something other than tattoos?

The Urban Dictionary gives two meanings: first, "tats" refers to tattoos. Second, "tats" is a synonym for, um, well, tits. (I did not know that.)

Actually, what I said works both ways, but I meant only the first. (Pace, M!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Nice tats": I'll be sure to use that line. Thanks, Chunkster!

--100 miles down the road

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...