Friday, May 29, 2009

Palling around with feline beasts at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in south Utah

This kid really liked to play. He especially liked the "chase the mouse" (blob on the end of string) game.
(All pictures taken two days ago at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary near Kanab, Utah.)


This guy kept climbing on my shoulder. Wadda sweet kid.

This little girl(?) just liked to hang around with me. Followed me. Didn't say much.

Cut kid, eh?

Volunteers come by just to interact with all these brats. That's what I did, anyway.

There's a section for so-called "feral" brats. I think this cutie was one of 'em. With some effort, some "wild" cats can become very affectionate.


One of Annie's special friends.


A "rafter" cat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to adopt them all!! I adopted nearly every creature that crossed my path when I was a child - but I grew up in a small West African village, so space was no issue!
Great pics of the adorable "critters".
ES

Anonymous said...

Yes; thanks for the wonderful photos of the sweet brats!

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...