Monday, March 3, 2008

Tagged as E by Z

.....Evidently, DISSENT the BLOG has been “tagged” as excellent by the inimitable Professor Zero.
.....I’m not sure what that means, but Rebel Girl assures me that it is a very good thing, especially coming from Z.

.....Writes Prof Z:
Dissent - the best of academic blogs, the Bodhisattva. By Chunk Wheeler, Rebel Girl, Red Emma, and Sunny Girl, a cat.
.....I informed Sunny. She was manifestly aloofitudinal.

—Which reminds me, somehow, of my visit with my niece yesterday. She is five years old. At one point, she walked up to me, singing. It was an old John Lennon tune! She sang

All we are saying
is give pizza a chance

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should put that fine "E" on the sidebar!

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know that others out therre read about our colleges via your blog!

Where does Professor Z hail from?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your "E"!

Anonymous said...

Way Cool, Chunk! I knew it all along. 'Tis a fabulous blog, deserving of prizes.

Anonymous said...

What other prizes are there?

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...