Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A sneak preview of the Performing Arts Center

.
TODAY, after class, I decided to check out the interior of the new Performing Arts Center at Irvine Valley College. Last time I saw the PAC's innards, a gentle breeze was blowin' through 'em (see pic).

No longer! The college is nearly ready to roll out the PAC welcome mat!

YOU MIGHT wonder how I got in there. Simple. I flat walked in. Said "hey" to the construction boys.

I only had time to take some snaps of the theater area. Looks good to me! But waddoo I know?


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure is, uh, RED.

Anonymous said...

I like it.

Anonymous said...

You're busted, Chunk! You trespassed and were stupid enough to post the evidence on your blog. Keep a lookout. Owen will be knocking on your door.

Anonymous said...

Chunk, you're going to get those workers fired!

Anonymous said...

It really is red. They must have gotten some deal on that paint.

Jonathan K. Cohen said...

At the risk of adding one more "red" comment, the theatre (or theater -- look it up, it's bivalent) looks ready for the school's 2008 performance of Macbeth.

Anonymous said...

It's RED because this is a RED county and we're all REPUBLICANS now.

Anonymous said...

I like the effect of all that plastic on the chairs, how it cascades and catches the light, the contrast between its honesty and the knowing blood red of the walls.

What DO the walls know? When will they tell us their secrets?

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...