Saturday, September 2, 2006

Sunny said "let's go outside"


Got home maybe an hour ago and Sunny the cat wanted to go outside, so I went out there with her, and I took my camera (a D70). Took a few snaps.


Sure was a great day. Looks like it'll be a great night, too.

This one looks out toward Trabuco Canyon, I think.


The one below is looking out toward Rancho Santa Margarita. Somewhere back there on that hill is the Ramakrishna Monastery, which was built by Aldous Huxley and his pals in the early 40s.


Sunny noticed the jet before I did. She heard it and looked up. I like to take pictures of small or distant objects and then blow 'em up. They can look mighty weird. Have a good night everybody.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Way, cool", as my students are fond of saying.

Anonymous said...

Sublime skies, sublime pics, Chunk. How can anyone ever be in a bad mood again, after seeing such beauty? p.s. Sunny's mighty attractive, too. I note a little family resemblance between the two of you.

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...