Friday, July 27, 2018

It's the day of the locust ("It's kinda strange, like a stormy sea")



It's a Barnum and Bailey world
Just as [hollow] as it can be
But it wouldn't be make-believe
If you believed in me




I never thought this could happen to me
I feel strange, why should it be?
I don't deserve somebody this great, oh, oh
I'd better go or it'll be too late
Ah!


Something comes and something goes
And something dies before it grows
And I'm like a sea diver
Who's lost in space




I see the sharks are in the water like slicks of ink
Hell, there's one there bigger than a submarine
As he circles, I look in his eye

I see Jonah in his belly by the campfire light

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the music--recent and old.

Anonymous said...

I heard there continues to be issues in the IT dept, the latest involving John Beaty and Bruce Hagan. Anyone have any details?

Roy Bauer said...

Good to hear, 10:53
Always, there's great music and great music-makers

Anonymous said...

BH is a liar and JB is reporting it. JB needs more folks here at IVC AND District to step up and corroborate the issues. BH lies to his bosses, state auditors, district HR, and all of us on a daily basis. Of course Davit and Glenn will never do anything about him because of all the neat toys with blinking lights!

Anonymous said...

5:11, what the H are you talking about, bliking lights? Care to be a little more specific? Please enlighten us. You sound like a moron.

Anonymous said...

Great music as always. Didn't someone say something about the dominance of male teachers on the new IVC website? I noticed that too.

Anonymous said...

7:14, a moron, really? And you expect me to educate you? Are you that friggin' clueless? You have no idea, just go stick your head back in the sand, or Glenn's ass. Where do you think those guys get all those neat tablets, laptops, smartphones, giant touchscreens in their offices, etc? How about the whole warehouse of mismanaged gear and inventory BH has? Are you unaware of everything? Ask around, be informed, buy a vowel!

Anonymous said...

From what I understand there was an altercation between John Beaty and Bruce Hagan and John Beaty has been placed on administrative leave while HR is investigating.

Anonymous said...

Bruce needs to go!

Anonymous said...

2:18, absolutely! But he is Glenn and Davit's bitch. Good boy Bruce, good boy.

10:53, details please!

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...