Sunday, July 7, 2013

Teddy update

     Things have gone well with Teddy the cat. He's still pretty skittish when I'm standing or walking. When I sit upon the ground and invite him to me, he comes, plays, like a kitten.
     But he's also more comfortable around the house. He seems to play by himself in the night, knocking things over, goofing around. (It turns out, he's closer to 12 pounds. I checked his health records.)
     Kathie visited yesterday, and that went well. Annie just visited, and she and Teddy seem to have become fast friends. I do think he prefers women to men.
     My folks have Bugsy; my sister has TigerAnn. Now I've got Teddy Boy.
     It amazes me how utterly different these three creatures are. And each one is lovable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelter animals are special creatures. You are wonderful for bringing Teddy into your life. He'll adjust fine and love you forever.

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man!

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...