Tuesday, November 23, 2010

President Roquemore's Cake

Cake, oh cake
That pie—a big mistake
Cake, oh cake
Shall I, shall I bake?

Yes, I (BvT) DID make the above "movie." And no, I did not make the one below, though I certainly remember Sheriff John's program. The guy always struck me as being kind. That's what stood out about him for me. I recall my mother and I being impressed with this man, Sheriff John, who somehow managed to sing those songs in exactly the same way every single day. "Momma, how does Sheriff John do that?", I asked. "Vell," she said, "I tink I just don't know!"

Other DtB xtranormal "movies": HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a film. The critics are raving. The cardboard box industry is reeling. Academics everywhere are taking their seats behind other people's desks. Deadpan political affect is being embraced by clever instructors. Students are finally understanding irony and using complete sentence. Life is good, or at least so much better. I'm ready for my closeup Mr. DeMille.

Anonymous said...

I don't get all of it but I LIKE it. More.

Roy Bauer said...

4:51, I left a link to my three or four previous xtranormal movies.

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...