Monday, April 6, 2009

Lookin' east

(Click on photos to see some nice detail.)
Way yonder is the mouth of Trabuco Canyon. The hill in the foreground is my hill, I guess (Bauerberg).
The summer's coming. TigerAnn is happy. Annie's got her projects, and ST's on my mind.


The sky is blue, the air is clean.

The latest: the assertion that TigerAnn is Egyptian, 'cause of her spots.

It's hard to know what to believe these days.
The gal does have spots.

I know that she's a brat. I caught her starin' at me. I looked at her. "Mau," she said. Somewhere, in the distance, we heard these words: "Klaatu barada nikto!"

TigerAnn's spots: is she a MAUist?

From Google images: a bronze Egyptian mau.



I was gonna post the Bangles' "Walk Like an Egyptian," but it was just so lame.
So, naturally, I turned to the Go-Gos instead!

6 comments:

Bohrstein said...

Oh no, that princess necklace will do no good towards bettering her attitude.

Chunkerator, did you eat my late night comment? I could've sworn I left one here. If you found it offensive, my sincerest apologies good sir. I was only jestin' n' jabbin' though, it could have crossed a line, I imagine.

Roy Bauer said...

I did indeed eat your post. Take no offense, BS. I'd rather some things are left unsaid. Klaatu barada nikto!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, my curiosity is piqued! Oh, well. :)

Anonymous said...

There is a resemblance...

http://www.firefoxfacts.com/2008/04/08/aboutrobots/

Scroll down for (somewhat) relevant clip...

Bohrstein said...

You got it, Chunk.

Anonymous said...

Never mind, you already have the clip from "The Day the Earth Stood Still" above. Hehe...that was the url I posted earlier. Too funny!

ES

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...