Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tiger Ann says "hush"


Tiger Ann, cat, says "hush."

Tiger Ann's "mom," my sister Annie, and I are, as usual, in Trabuco Canyon (Live Oak Canyon). This morning, we are enjoying the fine weather. 

These days, Tiger Ann is our sole beast.

As you know, Tiger Ann was a proponent of Proposition 2 and an ardent opponent of Proposition 8. (She's from the Bay Area.)

Annie and I are agnostics. My car, however, is a Chrysler, and it is a Christian.
Here it is at the Trabuco Church, high above Live Oak Canyon.

"Hush," Tiger Ann said, again. She's a bit controlling.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annie and I are agnostics.

I will pray for both of you.

Anonymous said...

Tiger Ann is wise.

Bohrstein said...

The Vex is a Christian eh? I can see that.

Can I call your car "The Vex?"

Anonymous said...

Do you still have Sunny Girl?

Anonymous said...

Hey Roy!

Like the pics. of you, your sister & her cat. Where's Sunny?:-)

Roy Bauer said...

Sunny past away last summer.

AOR said...

I'm sorry -- Sunny was a wonderful cat. Lots of us will miss her.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Roy. I didn't realize that Sunny had passed away (this past summer?). In any case, I never even met Sunny, but she seemed cool to me. In fact, I don't remember a time when you didn't write about Sunny. In any case, may she rest in peace.:-(

Anonymous said...

So, so good to see you.

Anonymous said...

MOPI, so, so good to hear from you. -b

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your loss Roy. Wow your sister's a knockout! Can I get her phone number?

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...