Sunday, May 11, 2008

Swooping, waves of the future

.....I keep asking, "Has that 'consultant' showed up yet?" I'm referring to somebody who is supposed to swoop down here and check us out, processwise: interviews, etc. As far as I know, he/she hasn't swooped yet. But wasn't the swoopage supposed to be completed by the end of the semester? What gives?
.....Did you notice the list of (OC college) student newspapers over at the right (i.e., the sidebar)? Check 'em out. Some of us are gearing up to restart the Journalism program here at IVC. Online newspapers: they're the wave of the future, baby.
.....I bet those little Stetsons (see pic) are made of ivory. Wanna bet? I bet the wedding party feasted on California condor livers too. And polar bear cub eyeballs.

4 comments:

torabora said...

I'll bet you they're plastic and made in China. Har Har Har.

Anonymous said...

Stop it, Chunk, you're making my mouth water.

Anonymous said...

The consultant is, I believe, a former President of Santa Ana College.

Anonymous said...

The consultant is, I believe, a former President of Santa Ana College.

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...