Friday, August 10, 2007

Tiger-Ann, outdoors, on this lovely day

Tiger-Ann loves to go outdoors, but only when the weather's fine. (Click image.)

She's a bit of a brat, and so, outdoors, she must be kept on a leash. But we let her go wherever she wants, unless another cat is around.

Sometimes, she finds a nice spot, and she rests there for hours. We go outside a lot to check on her.

The Tige, stalking.

She spots a bird!

I call her "Weasel" or "Weasel Pie." But she's lots sweeter than any weasels I've ever heard of (pace weasels).

Fannie calls her "my daughter." You've gotta know Fannie to know how unremarkable that is.

Fannie often holds her Tiger-Ann and explains at length the difficulties that Fannie had "giving birth" to so strange a child. "But it all turned out well," she says.

Fannie's backyard, Tiger-Ann's fun zone.

It's a beautiful day here in Pacifica, CA. Lots of sun. The ocean is beautiful. The breeze is perfect.

Fannie's still on the mend at the hospital. She'll likely be there for a few more days, but she's doing very well. I visit and we play ukuleles together.

Tiger-Ann sure will be glad to see her mama.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely weasel.

Anonymous said...

Tiger-Ann is just gorgeous (loved the photos), but my heart is with Sunny. I bet she misses her Dad :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo of the Tige-stalking. I think that you could sell your work professionally. (If you are interested)

You also take such gorgeous photos of IVC. I remember that when I graduated from high school in 1978 I purchased a beautiful framed photograph of my high school from a photographer. He took them as a hobby and offered them for sale to students. Even as a 17 year old I was thrilled with it. Many years later it is still one of my most cherished pictures. I am grateful to that photographer. The school looks very different now.

I think a lot of IVC students would be interested in your photos too. Especially near graduation. Anyway, just my thoughts…!!!

Roy Bauer said...

Sunny-bear, the Pocket Puma, is flourishing, owing to the care she is receiving from Sierra back home.

I'm told that Sierra and Sunny have become close and that they have lots of quality time together each day.

Anonymous said...

Good number, that kitty kat eh

SM Ut

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...