Thursday, April 26, 2012

Trustees set to give themselves an "A"


     Looks like the board will be meeting on Saturday morning, at 9:00 a.m., to do their "self-evaluation":


Marcia Milchiker: “Gosh, I’m a biologist, you know. I seem to be medicated. May I have a D please?” ~ Dave Lang: “I’m the corrupt bastard who sold out my friends for Fuentes’ support. Smack me with an F, maybe even a G!” ~ Bill Jay: “ZZzzzzzzzzzz” (D) ~ Nancy Padberg: “I’ve been tossing the usual red meat, like tonight’s report on veterans. Pointless. Gimme a D.” ~ TJ Prendergast: “I’ll pretty much go along with the rest of ‘em, and they’re pretty clueless. I need a C to make it into CSUF.” ~ Frank Meldau: “I’ve been speaking up lately and I haven’t made a fool of myself yet. B?” ~ Tom Fuentes: “I attended one meeting in the past year. Gimme a no-show drop.” ~ The whole board: morale at the colleges is in the crapper and we have no idea whatsoever. Nor do we particularly care. What kind of meat did they order for dinner tonight?: D+


Here's the agenda for Monday's regular board meeting: Agenda for April 30 Board Meeting (beware: a large pdf file)

No comments:

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...