Monday, February 8, 2016

Hey now

Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in
They come, they come
To build a wall between us
We know they won't win
Can you pay my bills?
Can you pay my telephone bills?
Do you pay my automo' bills?
If you did then maybe we could chill
I don't think you do
So, you and me are through

It doesn't hurt me.
Do you want to feel how it feels?
Do you want to know that it doesn't hurt me?
Do you want to hear about the deal that I'm making?
You, it's you and me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sanders - a symptom of our failure to educate thanks to liberals in public education, http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/02/08/oklahoma-prof-youth-support-sanders-symptom-failure-educate/

Roy Bauer said...

Zombie - a symptom of our failure to educate right-wingers; the offering of grand pronouncements without supporting reasons or arguments

Roy's obituary in LA Times and Register: "we were lucky to have you while we did"

  This ran in the Sunday December 24, 2023 edition of the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register : July 14, 1955 - November 20, 2...